Sunday, February 28, 2010

Post-Olympic Depression

So, tomorrow is March. This year is flying by! Tomorrow will also be the day that I go into post-olympic depression. I have LOVED these 2010 winter olympics! It's so exciting and cool how a little bit of the whole world is in one place at the same time. Has anyone else noticed that all olympians are absolutely beautiful people? I'm telling myself it's because they're so healthy. Vigorous exercise and a healthy diet surely does good things for your skin and body. I mean, even Shaun White's skin looks a little cleared up since the last winter olympic games...

This Tuesday night is the first meeting of a book club my friends are doing. We are reading "Hinds' Feet on High Places" by Hannah Hurnard. I'm a little behind on the reading so I better get on it quick! I've never been in a book club, but I hear this book is pretty encouraging so I'm really excited.

I'm typing this post while I'm supposed to be studying for my CDL. I'm taking the test at 8:30 in the morning. Wish me luck! I hear there are four parts. One part is completely on air brakes, and I don't even know what air brakes are! 

By the way, we had our 2nd fund raiser for Peru tonight. We had another pot luck, I made brownies and graham cracker cookies...both seemed to be a hit. I'm really excited to see what all I'm going to learn through this entire experience, from the fund raising in March to the actual trip in July!

loves!
leah marie.

No comments: